.gnokiirc for 3210

From: mariokid
Subject: .gnokiirc for 3210
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 04:35:58 +0800

hi. i'm a relatively new user of linux and i'd like to use gnokii to play
around with
my nokia 3210 cellphone. i've been reading all the documentations and have
downloaded
the actual gnokii program. I followed the installation procedure however i
cannot seem
to make work. I keep on getting an error msg "Telephone interface init
failed quitting!"
I've been trying to modify the .gnokiirc to fix this problem but i have
been unsuccessful
so far. Is there a  complete referrence manual for creating a .gnokiirc? i
mean thats
aside from the examples given and the comments within the sample gnokiirc.
i'm using a
dau-9p mbus cable. My hardware seems to be working fine. I was able to run
logomanager
with it. please help me out on this. tnx.