Re: MacOS X version works! (with 6210)

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: MacOS X version works! (with 6210)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:27:02 +0200

>>> address@hidden 12 September 2002 13:23:10 >>>
> >> 2. How do I submit the patches?
> >
> > Send them to this list.
> >
> I know this is embarrassing but I never did it before. How do I exactly
> generate the patch file...

Be sure you have current gnokii sources (from CVS) and in the sources directory
type:
cvs diff -u > some-file.patch
It would be good to have clean sources not to include some rubbish in the patch.
If you add new files you may add -N flag to diff. Then send the some-file.patch.

Two more notes:
 - it would be nice if you give some reasonable name to the file
 - it would be very nice if you do one patch per one feature and decribe what
 each patch does.