How many ME places in 5110

From: larry lefthook
Subject: How many ME places in 5110
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 10:20:31 +0000

Hi! I cannot find from my manual or internet how many ME memory places my 5110 has. Or How to be sure that I can get all the messages from the phone with: --getsms ME 1 *. So what to put for "*"? Or does it depend from the size of messages? If I have a script to get 10 messages from the phone, but there is 11th and so on...& my script then never reads the 11th. What's the limit?