Re: building on Mac OS X

From: Ruotger . Skupin
Subject: Re: building on Mac OS X
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 18:04:40 +0200

Am Montag, 30.09.02, um 17:46 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Diggory Laycock:

I saw in the list archives from this month that gnokii works with Mac OS X.
Yes it does with some minor changes, but I build it with Project Builder because make doesn't work

I just checked out gnokii from CVS and tried to build it.
Well I haven't tried the newest CVS yet. I built a working version about two weeks ago (0.5.0pre). If it's OK for everybody I send you the working binary of gnokii. I haven't build any other binary though.