Re: How to write a phone number ?

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: How to write a phone number ?
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:41:21 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Reiner Steib wrote:

> But _importing_ a gnokii generated file[1] in xgnokii still fails.
> Probably the function ParseLine() in xgnokii_contacts.c, line 2841,
> has to be changed too:
>
> ,----
> | /* FIXME: This is very similar to gnokii.c: decodephonebook */

Okay. I have just done The Right Thing (TM). gnokii.c::getphonebook() is
gone. xgnokii_contacts.c::ParseLine() is gone. But there's
gn_file_phonebook_raw() function exported from libgnokii. Bot gnokii and
xgnokii use it. xgnokii survived import of my phonebook.

take care,
mailto:address@hidden
http://www.gnokii.org/