SOLVED: The fbus stream is out of sync - expected 0x0c, got 0

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: SOLVED: The fbus stream is out of sync - expected 0x0c, got 0
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:51:08 +0200

Hi,

If you have got this message too often, or you're running an old version
(e.g. 0.3.x) because the newer versions don't work, you can give a try to
the cvs version (or you can wait to 0.6.4).

Some phones seem not to send acknowledgement frames reliably causing a
lot of retransmissions or failed initialisation. Another problem was that
some kind of fbus cables echoed back the frame we had sent. This is the
reason of the message concerned. If we loose the frame sync, we can drop
valid messages too. This can be another source of the unneccessary
retransmissions.

Bye,
Bozo