Problems with 6310 and Gnokii

From: ilkka . nummela
Subject: Problems with 6310 and Gnokii
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:13:52 +0300

Hi all,

I previously had Nokia 6310i with dlr3p cable. With i-model Gnokii was working
really nice (SMS sending via web-page). Now I had to change 6310i to 6310
(still with dlr3p) and nothing works. gnokii --identify look like this:
(with i-model it showed IMEI-code and so on...)

# gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.3
IMEI         : (unknown)
Manufacturer : Nokia
Model        : (unknown)
Revision     : (unknown)

gnokii --sendsms is not working either. Log shows this error:
SMS Send failed (The current frame isn't handled by the incoming function.)

Could it be that 6310 don't work with dlr3p cable? Or phone's firmware?
I have tried both 'serial' and 'dlr3p' for .gnokiirc's 'Connection' -value.

Should I use sms-center number with sendsms (like this: gnokii --sendsms
destination [--smsc message_center_number )? I didn't have to use it with
6310i.

Please, help!!

Parhaat hakupalvelut yhdessä osoitteessa: http://www.eniro.fi/

Suomalaisten yritysten tuotteet ja palvelut: http://yritykset.eniro.fi/