Re: problems compiling cvs

From: Aart Koelewijn
Subject: Re: problems compiling cvs
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 23:35:55 +0200

On Mon, 2004-08-23 at 23:05, Pawel Kot wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Aug 2004, Aart Koelewijn wrote:
>
> > see attached textfile. Hope this is enough
>
> It seems your common/vcal.c file is corrupted. Please grab one from CVS.

Thanks, that helped, but got a different problem now:

mkdir .libs
libtool: link: cannot find the library `../intl/libintl.la'

I will look into it tomorrow, maybe because I did not run autogen.sh
after doing a cvs update to get the correct vcal.c file. It is late now,
I will make mistakes.

take care to,

Aart