Re: somebody here ever connected Zaurus5500g to Nokia Handy?

From: Ekkard Gerlach
Subject: Re: somebody here ever connected Zaurus5500g to Nokia Handy?
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 00:39:58 +0200

* Pawel Kot schrieb:

> No. /dev/ircomm is only present with irda subsystem present in the kernel.
> Perhaps irda is statically linked into the kernel? I'd try /dev/ttyS0,
> /dev/ttyS1, /dev/ttyS2, /dev/ttyS3.

I tried all. ttyS2 and S3 are replying

GNOKIID Version 0.4.3
GSM/FBUS init failed!
VM_Initialise - VM_GSMInitialise failed!

immediately when invoking gnokiid. There seems to be non stack
connected to. Using S0 or S1 the Zaurus seems to seek something.
After about 10 sec there appears    GSM/FBUS init failed!, not
immediately.

I tried using connection = serial , too. Always the same error.

Any other ideas? - The ZaurusCommunity doesn't to my question
where there could irda be present. :-(

thanks a lot Pawel
Ekkard