Re: configure ircomm

From: Mark Kica
Subject: Re: configure ircomm
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:03:26 +0200

Well , gnokii dont identify my phone :( . But i was not sure (my bad english) if i have to ,,irattach "
before i start gnokii ,because i dont understant to this :

6.  Gnokii over infrared versus LINUX-IRDA

 You can not use gnokii over infrared and linux-irda at the same time.
 If you want use gnokiis ir-communication you must put linux-irda off.
 If you want use linux-irda you must close all gnokii-applications what
 use the infrared-port in moment.

<>