Re: API docs

From: Pedro Côrte-Real
Subject: Re: API docs
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 17:18:15 +0100

On Wed, 2004-09-01 at 17:55 +0200, Pawel Kot wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, Pedro [ISO-8859-1] Côrte-Real wrote:
>
> > Where can I get API documentation from libgnokii/libsms?
>
> How detailed documentation do you need?

Detailed enough to be able to use it. :)

I've started by ripping code from gnokii.c. I've just succeeded in
making an sms.c that is capable of fetching and sms message from the
phone. Basically I've made getsms() a standalone program. I'm doing this
so I can make this program spit out XML to be parsed by other programs.
Unix-style so to speak.

Wouldn't it be better to split gnokii into smaller programs for
SMS/Calendar/Logos/Etc?

Pedro.