RE: CDMA

From: nemir nemiria
Subject: RE: CDMA
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 07:16:26 +0000

Anybody know if SMS service is available for CDMA ?

I think that is dependent on your CDMA provider. Certainly SMS is available to my local CDMA network subscribers.

Does Gnokii work with CDMA ?

I am sure I will be jumped on quickly if I am wrong, but my understanding of gnokii is that it is simply an interface to the phone. It is completely independent of whcih network the phone is connected to. In other words, Yes.

What other commercial gateway available for CDMA?

We use and recommend Gnokii.   ^_^

HTH

Nemir

In the market for a car? Buy, sell or browse at CarPoint: http://server-au.imrworldwide.com/cgi-bin/b?cg=link&ci=ninemsn&tu=http://carpoint.ninemsn.com.au?refid=hotmail_tagline