Gnokii prerequisites

From: Jeffrey G. Ubalde
Subject: Gnokii prerequisites
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 17:08:15 +0800

Good Day!

    I have successfully installed and used Gnokii on my workstation, but
when I tried to set up gnokii in a different machine using the same
cable, cellphone, config files, configure options, installation
procedures... It doesn't work. I was wondering if there are
prerequisites (packages or libraries) that needs to be installed for
gnokii to run successfully

the only difference is that my working gnokii is installed on a
RedHat9.0 with 2.4.20-8 kernel and the machine that is having problem is
a RedHat 7.3 machine running a 2.4.27 kernel

Any hints would really be appreciated!

-jepoy
--
Jeffrey G. Ubalde <address@hidden>