Re: gnokii and 6210?

From: Hadmut Danisch
Subject: Re: gnokii and 6210?
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 22:01:34 +0200

On Sat, Sep 11, 2004 at 02:58:18PM +0200, Pawel Kot wrote:

> Why don't you use
> model = 6210
> ? It has much more features.

Because it was not working at all. AT was at least working
a little bit. (It turned out to be a problem with the serial
connection: I used two different 6210 and a 6310i, two different
cables and two different computers.)

I was under the impression that the AT mode is the newer and better.
If the 6210 mode provides better support, I'll try to get it working.

regards
Hadmut