Re: Re: Nokia 5130 + gnokii >0.3.5 problem

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: Re: Nokia 5130 + gnokii >0.3.5 problem
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 01:09:18 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 07:35:59PM +0200, Gregor Schaffrath wrote:
> Of course I didn't suspect you intentionally dropped support without
> notification (unless of course you hate me personally - that would be a
> very good reason to insert code refusing to work on exactly my machines.
> :P ;) )

There were a lot of important changes between the 0.3.x -> 0.4.0 versions.
Main purpose of the rewrite was to improve stability, but it seems there
are some case when it break existing setups.

> Anyway - I've tried the CVS version and it didn't work either. So I
> guess it's not the echoing problem. Here's the requested debug output:

> Message sent: 0x40 / 0x0004
> 00 01 64 01                                     |   d
> [Received Ack of type 40, seq: 80]
> Message sent: 0x40 / 0x0004
> 00 01 64 01                                     |   d
> SM_Block Retry - 0

This is very strange. Your phone acknowledge the message, but it doesn't
want to send back a reply. Please apply the following patch to 0.6.4
and send us the debug output again.

Bye,
Bozo