Re: Nokia 6630

From: János Holányi
Subject: Re: Nokia 6630
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 23:04:25 +0100

Hello Ianni,

You should not be alarmed at all.
Nokia 6630 has just come out on the market (actually, some local Nokia
websites still say "Coming soon") and it is perfectly OK that there is no open
source software support for it *yet*.

Regardless, I can hardly wait for the 6630 to be available also over here so
that I can buy one. I can wait until open source development catches up -
should take only a few weeks or months usually, depending on many details.
Also, if I could have the time and the skill to develop, I'd join the dev teams.

So just wait a little, maybe help in if you can and you'll be fine. ;)
That's IMHO.

Regards,
Csan

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 20:28:32 +0100 (CET), Giancarlo Iannizzotto wrote