Re: Nokia 3220

From: Felix Hammer
Subject: Re: Nokia 3220
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 23:29:37 +0100

Am Montag, 27. Dezember 2004 22:54 schrieb Joe Neeman:
> If I had to guess, I'd say the problem is in the
> USB connection. I had problems identical to yours until I got the
> modules configured properly. Does usbview show the cable? It shows up as
> "USB-serial controller" here.

yes its the same like here:
USB-Serial Controller
Manufacturer: Prolific Technology Inc.
Speed: 12Mb/s (full)
USB Version:  1.10
Device Class: 00(>ifc )
Device Subclass: 00
Device Protocol: 00
Maximum Default Endpoint Size: 64
Number of Configurations: 1
Vendor Id: 067b
Product Id: 2303
Revision Number:  3.00

Config Number: 1
 Number of Interfaces: 1
 Attributes: 80
 MaxPower Needed: 100mA

 Interface Number: 0
  Name: pl2303
  Alternate Number: 0
  Class: ff(vend.)
  Sub Class: 0
  Protocol: 0
  Number of Endpoints: 3

   Endpoint Address: 81
   Direction: in
   Attribute: 3
   Type: Int.
   Max Packet Size: 10
   Interval: 1ms

   Endpoint Address: 02
   Direction: out
   Attribute: 2
   Type: Bulk
   Max Packet Size: 64
   Interval: 0ms

   Endpoint Address: 83
   Direction: in
   Attribute: 2
   Type: Bulk
   Max Packet Size: 64
   Interval: 0ms
how to configure the module? with options? which one?
should the handy recognized as an extra device in usbview?

sorry for so many questions, but i really like to get this handy working ;-)

greetings
felix