help needed in interfacing 5110

From: vigneshwaran sri
Subject: help needed in interfacing 5110
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 02:03:25 -0800 (PST)

Hai,
       I am doing a project where I like to interface nokia 5110 with a microcontroller in the transmitting side and a pc with nokia 5110 in the reception side.I love to get details about the interfacing diagrams and to use it in the receiving side .We have to process the sms data and to display in a map  .So I love to get the details regarding it and the resources availability.
    Thanks.

Do you Yahoo!?