Re: Estimated number of SMS processable

From: papa_san
Subject: Re: Estimated number of SMS processable
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 23:01:49 +0100

Thomas Besand wrote:

The questions remain: how many SMS per hour can gnokii-smsd send through a 6210? What is the practical upper limit for its use? And what would be the upgrade path (hardwarewise)?

Don't think hardware is the limiting factor. It just sits and wait until the provider acknowledges the message has been send

With the same nokia 5110 hardware but different countries/providers we see 6 - 10 seconds per sms message but I'm convinced the message is send the very second it reaches the gsm.

Regards,

Papa