Re: Persistent gnapplet connection

From: Matthew Kay
Subject: Re: Persistent gnapplet connection
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 20:59:38 +0100

> I implemented this feature.

That's great!

But is there somewhere where we can download a binary .sis file? The
version on the website is still 0.11, according to my debug statements,
and I can't find it in CVS. If it's in the source only, I would really
appreciate the binary because I haven't got the Nokia SDK installed
properly...

Also, will it work with the gnokii 0.6.4 (identifies itself as gnokii
driver 0.16)?

Finally, a quick question - does 0 for those values mean 0 seconds, or
infinite timeout?

Best wishes,
Matt