Re: Nokia 6670/ Mandriva LE 2005

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: Nokia 6670/ Mandriva LE 2005
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 21:59:22 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 10:09:10AM +0200, Istvan Seidel wrote:
> unfortunately i dont have bluetooth adapter on my laptop:
> is there no way to do it via USB?

There are a lot of USB bluetooth adapters in the market. gnapplet doesn't
support serial connection at the moment.

> How can i mount the phone in my filesystem?

You can use p3nfsd to access the file system of your phone. You can download
it from http://www.koeniglich.de/p3nfs.html. If you want to synchronize
phonebook or send/receive sms you can use gnokii.

Bye,
Bozo