Re: gnokiifs

From: E. Rosten
Subject: Re: gnokiifs
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 16:55:53 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005, Timothy Murphy wrote:

> On Wed 05 Jan 2005 15:28, E. Rosten wrote:
>
> > I have a program which allows you to mount some nokia phones (only tested
> > on the 7600 so far) under Linux 2.6. The working features are file
> > browsing, creation, deletion, reading and writing. It requires the CVS
> > version of gnokii. See the README for more information.
> >
> > The files can be found at:
> >
> > http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258/code/dist/gnokiifs/
> >
> > http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258/code/dist/gnokiifs-0.1.tar.gz
>
> Has anyone succeeded in compiling gnokiifs
> with a recent kernel and gnokii?

Yes :-)

I'm sorry, me website is a bit out of date, and has a rather ancient
version of gnokiifs on it. If you get the latest version out of CVS, it
should fix this problem. The version sitting in CVS is 1.0 (and tagged as
such), but I haven't quite got around to releasing it yet.

The problem is that your distro maker hasn't given you nicely sanitized
kernel headers. The problem is that linux/time.h conflicts with sys/time.h
Unfortunately the various header files want both, so a hack is required to
fix it.

-Ed

--
(You can't go wrong with psycho-rats.)       (er258)(@)(eng.cam)(.ac.uk)

/d{def}def/f{/Times findfont s scalefont setfont}d/s{10}d/r{roll}d f 5/m
{moveto}d -1 r 230 350 m 0 1 179{1 index show 88 rotate 4 mul 0 rmoveto}
for /s 15 d f pop 240 420 m 0 1 3 { 4 2 1 r sub -1 r show } for showpage