Re: 6610i getfilelist

From: Stefan Sassenberg
Subject: Re: 6610i getfilelist
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 17:17:13 +0100

Pawel Kot wrote:
Hi,

2005/11/8, Stefan Sassenberg <address@hidden>:

In gnokii/gnokii.c in line 4990 there's "return 0;". I don't get the
point of that statement. So I removed it and get better results now.

I'm terribly sorry I left it. I'll make the next release with removed
this return tonight.

Never mind.

To go ahead, I run 'gnokii --getfiledetailsbyid'. The result is

GNOKII Version 0.6.9
| Permanent_memory (1)
 - Galerie (2)
 - Empf. Dateien (6)
 - Hidden (7)
 - java (8)
 - Messages (14)
 - Srvms (19)
 - PBookImg (20)

If I get this right, I can now use 'gnokii --getfilelist' to retrieve a list of files in a certain directory. The problem is, that I can't create a valid statement. How must the parameter look to get a file list? So far, any command I type produces the error

Failed to get info for whatsoever: Unknown error - well better than nothing!!

Stefan