Recent changes on portability

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Recent changes on portability
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 22:39:08 +0100

Hi,

Gnokii wasn't able to use IrDA with AT or series60 phones on recent
Windows systems (Windows 2000 and newer). The reason was that these
versions of windows don't assign COM ports to IrCOMM connections. If
you want to test it, here's a precompiled binary:

    http://users.szivarvanynet.hu/bozo/gnokii/gnokii-0.6.10-win32.zip

and set the following in _gnokiirc:

    port = IrDA:IrCOMM
    connection = irda
    model = AT # or series60

I managed to improve the OpenBSD portability too. The AM_GNU_GETTEXT()
macro used the [use-libtool] option which isn't supported by newer
versions of the gettext package. I managed to compile it myself on my
test system.

Bye,
Bozo