Re: GN_OP_GetSMSFolderStatus - Error 14

From: Vladimir Aleksic
Subject: Re: GN_OP_GetSMSFolderStatus - Error 14
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:40:49 +0100

Hi,

I can turn on debug, but it is very diffucult to catch this time. But, when it is happend after rebooting system Suse 9.1,
i can't run again SMSD deamon, because after let's say around 30sec or 1min deamon is
stoping to work. Only is working if I reboot system and before run deamon take out serial cable and then connect again, only like this it will start to work again until happend the same with
error message:

"GN_OP_GetSMSFolderStatus at line 394 in file lowlevel.c returns error 14"

If this information can help you to find out problem.

Thank you in advance,

On 11/29/05, Pawel Kot <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

2005/11/14, Vladimir Aleksic <address@hidden>:
>  I have Nokia 6310 and it is connected with gnokii to my PC with serial
> cable.
>
>  The problem is I am getting error allways after a few hours maybe one day.
>  The error message is following:
>
>  "GN_OP_GetSMSFolderStatus at line 394 in file lowlevel.c returns error 14"
>
>  On my PC is running smsd - version 1.2-cvs (20031005) and I am using mysql
> for store sms messages.
>
>  What can be problem?

Are you able to turn on debug and provide debug output when this error
occurs? Probably we can't do much about it -- the phone looses
synchronization (but maybe doing the connection reset would help).

take care,
Pawel Kot
http://www.gnokii.org/