gnokii-smsd 0.6.13 - trouble with DB_Bye ?

From: address@hidden
Subject: gnokii-smsd 0.6.13 - trouble with DB_Bye ?
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 12:40:38 +0530

Well sir, I upgraded to gnokii version 0.6.13. Things have become more worse. Now I am getting the following problem shown in bold.
Postgres version is 8.1.4
Fedora Linux kernel is of latest i.e. 17
Can you please address the problem.

address@hidden ~]# gnokii-smsd --db smsd
/usr/lib/gnokii-smsd/libpq.so: undefined symbol: DB_ByeCannot load database module pq in directory /usr/lib/gnokii-smsd!

address@hidden ~]# gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.13
IMEI         : 354686000356467
Manufacturer : WAVECOM MODEM
Model        : Unknown
Product name : Unknown
Revision     : 651b09gg.Q2406A 148
address@hidden ~]# gnokii --version
GNOKII Version 0.6.13
Copyright (C) Hugh Blemings <address@hidden>, 1999, 2000
Copyright (C) Pavel Janik ml. < address@hidden>, 1999, 2000
Copyright (C) Pavel Machek <address@hidden>, 2001
Copyright (C) Pawel Kot <address@hidden>, 2001-2004
Copyright (C) BORBELY Zoltan <address@hidden>, 2002
gnokii is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License, and you are
There is absolutely no warranty for gnokii.  See GPL for details.
Built 14:04:31 Jul 28 2006
address@hidden ~]# gnokii-smsd --version

smsd - version 1.4-cvs          (20041011)
Copyright  Jan Derfinak  < address@hidden>
address@hidden ~]#

  I have setup postgresql database to recieve and send sms as directed.
>  PROBLEM is that my inbox does not show the phone numbers from whom I have
> recieved the Message. Instead it is showing only the last number of it.
> e.g., 1 for +919246290441.
[...]
>  Can somebody give me the solution to this problem?

Yes. Upgrade to 0.6. 13. It is fixed there.

take care,
Pawel Kot

with regards
K.DAKSHINA MURTHY,