--config and --phone options for gnokii

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: --config and --phone options for gnokii
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 18:08:19 +0200

Hi,

I have just commited the changes to CVS that add --config and --phone
options to gnokii CLI. It means that you can now specify the config
file location to be used as well as you can specify phone section from
the config file to be used.

Although I have tested every option roughly it may happen that
something got broken (this was huge gnokii rework and I might
overlooked something). It will be certainly tested again before the
release but if you noticed any regression please let me know
(preferably with the patch).

take care,
Pawel Kot