Re: Can connect to serial port

From: A. Andria
Subject: Re: Can connect to serial port
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 07:34:11 +0700

Franclim Félix Bento wrote:

Hi all,

This is my first post.

I’m trying to connect a 5110 to a FC3 box. I tested the phone and the cable in a windows PC with cygwin and everything went ok.

I guess there is a problem connecting to the serial port…but don’t now what to do…can I have some kind of serial port lock by any other driver?

I checked /var/lock and there isn’t any lock file for ttyS0…

I post here what I get with gnokii –identify and my /etc/gnokiirc file and I’d appreciate some help…I’m desperating…

Thank you all.

This link http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/Nokia5110Config contain configuration for Nokia 5110 phone model.

--
Regards,