Re: Using MA 8620E

From: Stefano Mattana
Subject: Re: Using MA 8620E
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 09:29:09 +0200

Il Tuesday 5 September 2006 11:46, Daniele Forsi ha scritto:
> Stefano Mattana ha scritto:
> > I don't understand if the problem begin from a non correct AT
> > implementation of the interface module pl2303, from gnokiid or from my
> > mystake.
>
> reread 'man gnokiid': use only with old phones

I resolved using directly the ttyUSB0 !
Some day ago when i tried in this direction, felt in error having no answer
using minicom with a no correct line termination.

Now it's working perfectly
Thanks a lot to Daniele Forsi and Aart Koelewijn.

All the best
Stefano

--
 Stefano Mattana mailto:address@hidden

Key fingerprint = 6113 B86A 0D7F 89E1 A6E2  FF3B 5396 7B45 F413 2433