gnokii on fedora/planetccrma

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: gnokii on fedora/planetccrma
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 20:41:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I have noticed that gnokii works fine with my Nokia 6021 and Fedora Core 5. But after installing some multimedia/music packages from the Planetccrma repository, gnokii did not work anymore. The planetccrma kernel has been patched and optimized for Music applications (low latency). Fortunately, grub allows me to select the standard fedora kernel (that is still installed) on bootup. With this kernel gnokii runs fine again. I don't expect much help on this issue here, just wanted to mention the problems. Comments are welcome though.

--

Martin Tarenskeen