Re: nokia 5200, can't send address book

From: Nicoco Kinlidex
Subject: Re: nokia 5200, can't send address book
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 11:01:08 +0200

Hi,

Here are the results of a new test :
$ gnokii --writephonebook
gnokiid Version 0.6.14
test;012345678;ME;1;0
Ecriture(Le format de donnees n'est pas valide.): Type de memoire: Memoire
interne, Lieu: 1, Nom: test, Numero: 012345678. echec.

I don't think the problem comes from kaddressbook as I can't write anything to
my phone using gnokii CLI tools. (Reading contacts is OK)

I've tried opensync/syncml, but it doesn't work either (i've mailed them about
my problem)

About the old version : this is the latest packed in official arch linux
repositories, i'll try to compile latest version...

Thanks for your interest,

--
Nicoco