gettodo in nokia 6234

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: gettodo in nokia 6234
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 20:39:57 +0200

I am trying to try to fix --gettodo for my Nokia 6234. I sent a
BugReport some days ago.

I would like to have the conversation of:
gnokii --gettodo 1
from some mobile handled by nk6510 driver, so, any of this:

I need using "debug = on" option in gnokiirc (and gnokii compiled with
debug information).

Thank you!

PD: I am thinking that (maybe, I have no experience on it) Nokia 6234
has some different code numbers...

Carles Pina i Estany            GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64       Manresa - Barcelona