Re: gnokii-users Digest, Vol 65, Issue 8

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: gnokii-users Digest, Vol 65, Issue 8
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 12:45:43 +0200

2008/4/13, Babar Haq wrote:

First of all, with the E51 you'll get very limited support because its
AT protocol is very limited (and gnapplet isn't compatible with S60
3rd Edition)

> > What BT service is registered to channel 9?
>  > Sorry for my ignorance but what is BT?

Bluetooth

>  > I copied this channel 9 from here
>  > http://www.developershome.com/sms/gnokiiExamples.asp

are you sure? From what I see in that page there are only references
to channel 1

channels that may work are Serial Port (SP) and/or Dial Up Networking (DUN)
use
sdptool search SP
and
sdptool search DUN
and see which channel works for you (and let this list know which is
to help other users)

--
Daniele