Id (null)

From: Carsten Grohmann
Subject: Id (null)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 06:58:18 +0200

Hi,

today I played a little bit with gnokii and my Nokia 6021. The "--
showsmsfolderstatus" commands prints the

$ gnokii --showsmsfolderstatus
GNOKII Version 0.6.29git
No. Name                                         Id #Msg
  0 Eingang                                      IN    6
  1 Gesendete Obj.                               OU    1
  2 Gespeich. Kurzm.                             AR    0
  3 Vorlagen                                     TE   21
  4 Ausgang                                    (null)   22

I'm realy wondering about the id of the folder "Ausgang" (English: "Outbox").
I don't know how to access the items inside the folder. Is this a bug?

The attached file contains the full debug output of the command.

Regards,
Carsten