SMS sending limited to 70 chars max.

From: Jan Irvin P. Capagcuan
Subject: SMS sending limited to 70 chars max.
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 18:35:43 +0800

Hi,

Im having a problem about receiving a message on my blackberry.
My device is iTegno 3800 and i use it with gnokii. It is working fine sending messages to other cellphone brands but with blackberry it cannot receive the messages that has more than 70 characters. But if I send only 70 characters I can receive the message. I really dont know what is the problem and I cannot restrict users not to use blackberry.
Please help me.
Thanks.

--
Jan Irvin P. Capagcuan