HELP! Sending message with more that 70 characters

From: jcapagcuan
Subject: HELP! Sending message with more that 70 characters
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 03:52:28 -0500

Hi,

Im having problem sending message more than 70 characters on Blackberry
phone.
But when I send it to other phone, everything works fine, they can receive
my message.
What happen is once I sent it to a Blackberry, the BB starts to change
status as receiving message but after a moment, the message will no be
receive.
Please help me with this one.

BTW, Im using an i-tegno sms gateway to send messages.

Best Regards
Irvin