Re: Double Length Message Error on Windows 7

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Double Length Message Error on Windows 7
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:38:05 +0200

2010/8/17 Ashif Zubair:
> The latest version i am able to find from gnikii.org site is 0.6.27. under
> binaries/win32/
>
> Is there any one single source for downloading the latest version?

there are no Windows binaries for the latest version currently so you
need to compile them yourself, however compilation of current version
may fail and you will need some programming skills to fix that

to get the sources if you know how to use git see
http://www.gnokii.org/git.shtml else there is a download link for git
snapshots in http://www.gnokii.org/downloads.shtml that you can use
without installing git

I quoted the wrong git commit in my previous post, this is the right one:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnokii.git/commit/?id=7eade21efb82045407f32ed078082f7a1d721818
you may need to apply this to 0.6.27 if you decide that 0.6.27 is good
enough for you (it isn't, but it's ok if it works for you) and you are
able to compile it
--
Daniele Forsi