Re: wiki.gnokii.org

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: wiki.gnokii.org
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 23:54:48 +0200

On 12.1.2011 20:27, Pawel Kot wrote:
Thanks for your offers. If you don't mind I'd like to know the following:
  - does this infrastructure host other mediawikis?

Currently no.

  - what would be the maintenance model? that is: what access we would
get, who would take the maintenance tasks around mediawiki (as
upgrades)?

Standard hosting access SSH/SFTP for maintenance.
Since it is my box, I can volunteer to maintain the software etc.

  - are there any backups?

Yes there are.
Lot of effort has been put to keep the server running, but in case of a total failure, there are also backups.

  - how formal would be the hosting? that is: in case you change the
job, shall we relocate wiki again?

My box is not job related. I own the company whose server is in question.

Service is at http://hqsting.net/

  - would you require anything from gnokii project in exchange for that?

No.

Regards,
Jari Turkia