Nokia 5130c-2 writecalendar overwrites notes

From: gnokii
Subject: Nokia 5130c-2 writecalendar overwrites notes
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 19:51:59 +0530

Thanks Pawel  :-)

The actual problem is that the phone repeatedly reports the same "free
position" with the result that calendar notes are overwritten.  I would like
to explore the theory that this is caused by the phone not having completed
writing the last note when it responds to the following enquiry from gnokii
for the next "free position".  If you would like to tell me how to modify
gnokii source to sleep after writing each note I will be happy to try it.

If that does not work this phone is broken -- either this instance of the
model or the model in general.

Best

Charles