Re: smsd build issue with sqlite

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: smsd build issue with sqlite
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 14:35:25 +0200

2013/8/12 Bornet Romain :

> I noticed that SQLITE_CFLAGS assignment is commented out in configure.in
> (http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnokii.git/tree/configure.in#n751).
> Uncommenting it didn't help.

I think the fix is to be done around that line, showing the error
message for this would have helped a lot, while NOT cross compiling
and after uncommenting that line I get:
gcc: error: SQLITE3_CFLAGS: No such file or directory

I don't know why it works for _LIBS and not for _CFLAGS, but reading
from a variable requires a dollar sign so the fix seems easy

can you try changing lines 750-751 from:
SQLITE_LIBS=SQLITE3_LIBS
dnl SQLITE_CFLAGS=SQLITE3_CFLAGS

to this:
SQLITE_LIBS=$SQLITE3_LIBS
SQLITE_CFLAGS=$SQLITE3_CFLAGS

it works for me while NOT cross compiling
--
Daniele Forsi