gnoppix-user

Re: [Gnoppix-user] Install problem in Gnoppix 0.6.0-RC2

From: Riko Wichmann
Subject: Re: [Gnoppix-user] Install problem in Gnoppix 0.6.0-RC2
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 09:04:20 +0200

Hi Paul,

I once (unsuccessfully) tried to install Gnoppix on a machine running both Windows and Suse Linux. I would be very interested in your GRUB menu.lst file since I use Grub instead of LILO as a boot loader.

Maybe it will give me some useful hints, once I find the time to play with Gnoppix again.

Thanks,

        Riko