gnotary-devel

[Gnotary-devel] gelatin

From: Leonard Durham
Subject: [Gnotary-devel] gelatin
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:19:01 +0400

Look lak he go plumb crazy wen Doctah Meade say her neckbroke.
Melanies horror struck eyes met Mammys and Mammy nodded ominously. She could not have been mistakenthat day.
Now, Melanie was dying and Scarlett knewshe could not get along without her. Scarlett had thetowns dislike and, for once, she would have welcomed the sympathyof old friends. An he say, rightcole lak: She blong in mah room. No, he said and got back into the carriage.
Butlers ribs, she galloped down the yard toward the arbor. Now that CaptainButlers mother has come, I suppose the funeral will be tomorrowmorning. An he say ter me, right fierce lak: Open dem shutters. An wen Miss Scarlett come to, Ah think, bress Gawd! Now that her anger wasfading she wanted to tell him that she held him guiltless ofBonnies death.
If Beau were dead,how could she put him away, alone with the wind and the rain andthe darkness? And now the power of the conquerorswas at an end.
An it worrit me, kase Ah fraid she hut herseff.
It was like a picnic for them to spend so long a visit withAunt Melly.
Pitty drew up her stout little body and gave the doctor glance forglance. Rhett was waiting for her at the depotwith the carriage. But now that Bonnie, the reason for his goodmanners, was gone the manners went to. Miss Melly, it wuz me as sceered Lil Miss of de dahk.
They felt very sorry for him, brokenhearted and riding home to no better comfort than Scarlett. Wellm dat kinder cheered me up, so Ahventu ter say: Mist Rhett, suh, what bout de funel? But Rhett showed no inclination to make Bonnie behave. Yes, I promised Captain Butler that if he would go to sleep Iwould sit up by her all night. So the pony became Bonnies own and was named Mr. Ahdin ten ter sturb yo supper, Miss Melly. Melanie was dying, but for a moment Scarletts mind refused to takeit in. Perhaps she had never had the time to be verylonely until now. She stood irresolutely for a moment as though shelonged to take flight. She could not have been mistakenthat day.
An Ahm woout wid de way youbeen ackin sence Bonnie wuz kilt.