gnotary-devel

[Gnotary-devel] big deal

From: Monty Mejia
Subject: [Gnotary-devel] big deal
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 08:57:06 -0400

My dear child, I didnt mean smart in that sense! IIIThrough the storm of his Christmas examinations, Martin had anintensified need of Leora.
Beyond doubt he was a bustling young man, and rathershrill.
Oh,well, I deserve it for being shy of women. It wasprecisely what a much-resented New York cousin had once said toMadeline.
Oh, shut up, was all Martin had to say, and that withoutconviction. If youve gotten indebt, Ill raise the cash, somehow. But from the window hediscovered Angus huddled on the stone steps, asleep. Well, I suppose it all depends on the point of view,DOESNT it?
I suppose it must be wonderful to relieve suffering. If youre there in the morning, the Old Catcant prove you got in late. If youre there in the morning, the Old Catcant prove you got in late.
If youve gotten indebt, Ill raise the cash, somehow.
Geake denounced this cant about Letting Nature Alone.
He sings won-derfully, and he comes from the mostfrightfully nice family. He saw Fatty introduce Leora to a decorative pair of Digams, one ofwhom begged her for the next. Incidentally, her thumb was gougingpainfully into the back of his hand.
Angus was studying Leora, looking from her to Martin, watchingtheir glances of affection. Why, the average well-to-do man appreciated attention! Without plan, Martin sprang up, raced down the room.
Hunched, frightened, Martin could not look at Leora.
He was so tired that behind his closed eyelids were flashes offire. Holding out his hand he clamored:Angus, old man, want to congratulate you on getting Sigma Xi.
At the door Clif Clawson was waiting for Martin and Leora. He saw Fatty introduce Leora to a decorative pair of Digams, one ofwhom begged her for the next. Always when I praise a man must he stop working? Memorizing of gynecology, of ophthalmology, till his mind was burntraw. He turned emptily to thelaboratory for vacation time.
Say,Doctor, I think you better call a physician.