gnotary-devel

[Gnotary-devel] incapable policy

From: Bartholomew Tillman
Subject: [Gnotary-devel] incapable policy
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 11:37:07 +0300

For sixteen years Ive lived the life of a wanderin, ridin, drinkin,fightin cowboy. Its been such a tearin, changin somethin that I dont knowmyself. He told me you didnt see everyrider who came along. Come now, an meet thesehyar eleven other Prestons. She came out reluctantly, with troubled eyes and a littlefrown. Preston, if I owned this ranch Id never leave it a single day, wasRocks eloquent encomium. He found another piece ofquicklime, and several smaller pieces. I dont say Iwas bad, but I wasnt much good. Slagle couldnt make it go in Sunset Pass after the Prestons come. Good day and good luck, rancher, said Rock, lifting the halter of thepack animal off a post.
She was in the grip of some strong emotion now, beautiful and soul movingto Rock. Theres only one thing that could stump me.
The barns were stuffed full of hay and fodder.
Just then a hound bayed, announcing the advent of a stranger in the Pass. It wasnt much, certainly nothin to offend Miss Thirysbrother. Next I sold some cattle, put the money in a bank, an itbusted. Hey Rock, whats thet about you bein a grocery clerk?
Toward sundown Rock reached the south slope of the valley and entered thezone of the cedars. Spare yourself, Miss Preston, returned Rock impulsively. Then he would have a real case against me. Preston appeared a worthy mate for this virile cattleman. Son, its a bold move, if its all on account of Thiry.
Rock pondered over his friends disclosures, and Thiry Prestons sad facereturned to haunt him.
Wal, Id shore hate to leave it myself, returned the other tersely.