[Gnu-arch-users] bug tracker and patch tracking

From: Tom Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] bug tracker and patch tracking
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 10:06:30 -0700 (PDT)

I've configured the bug tracker on Savannah.  You can now review and
submit tracked bugs:

        http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=gnu-arch

        http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=addbug&group=gnu-arch

I've added some fields for the purpose of patch tracking.  If you have
some changes that you'd like me to merge, you can now create a
bug-database issue for them.  I've set up a query form that makes it
easy to search for pending merges.

When you submit a bug, notice that one of the fields is:

        Merge Request?:  <none>
                         yes -- merge from my archive
                         yes -- arch changeset included
                         yes -- diffs included

and fields are provided for "Your Archive Name" and "Your Archive
Location".