Re: [Gnu-arch-users] error in tree-lint

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] error in tree-lint
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:18:57 -0700 (PDT)

    > From: Pau Aliagas <address@hidden>

    > I'm trying to move a web development to arch but this is what I get:

    > $ tla tree-lint
    > /usr/src/redhat/BUILD/tla-1.1pre5/src/tla/libarch/invent.c:659:botched
    > invariant
    >     *a < *b
    > PANIC: exiting on botched invariant

    > May it be due to strange names in files?

I dunno.  Happily, it's an `invariant()' so it shouldn't be too hard
to get a grip on if you're good at GDB....  (set a breakpoint in
`panic' and work backwards -- the comments around the invariant are a
clue).

If you're not good at GDB, sure -- if you can, send a list of the
directory in question and I can try to find it with a code review.