[Gnu-arch-users] howto define dirs in =tagging-method

From: Pau Aliagas
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] howto define dirs in =tagging-method
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:52:33 +0200 (CEST)

I want only there dirs to be included in the arch revision control, but I
cannot find the regular expression to do so.

1. I've tried to add expressions to source to include only files starting
with the dir name:

source ^.*phpincludes.*$

And a few variations to no success.

2. I've tried to exclude all dirs different from the one I want to include
in junk all to no success:

junk ^(,.*)$|!^\.\/(phpincludes).*$

Anyone knows how to do it?

I only want to include 3 dirs (phpincludes, images, images_cat) in the
archive. I want to ignore the rest.

As it is a huge website, I cannot move the dirs to another place, as it'll
be developed in place, commited and then copied to production excluding
arch control files. There's no choice.

Pau