[Gnu-arch-users] ViewARCH 0.0.1

From: Tez Kamihira
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] ViewARCH 0.0.1
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 16:43:02 +0900 (JST)

(previous one seems black-holed... send it again...)

Hi,

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:09:39 -0400, Colin Walters <address@hidden> said:

> Where can I get the source code to this?

Here it is:

   address@hidden
       http://www.bluegate.org/{archives}/address@hidden
   address@hidden/ViewARCH--tez--0.0.1

Notes:

   Because my honey is still asleep, this archive is just temporal.
   It will be moved to my master location soon.

   By the same reason, I couldn't check above location's reachability
   except by doing loop back test. I hope it can be seen.

   Ancestry graph interface has not been implemented yet.
   At the present moment, I can't find any good idea to implement it
   without reducing CGI's maintenancability & modularity. If you want to see it,
   Put the right URL by hand, just like:

http://www.bluegate.org/cgi-bin/viewarch/viewarch.cgi/address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1?cmd=graph2&address@hidden/tla--devo--1.0

   See './INSTALL.ViewARCH' and './ViewARCH/README'.

   Comments are welcome.

        - Tez