Re: [Gnu-arch-users] hmmm.

From: Miles Egan
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] hmmm.
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 22:21:52 -0700

Tom Lord wrote:

Let's put this into context. I got up this morning to find Aaron's
posting and I started looking into the problem. It turned into a mess
and rather than spend Saturday with my wife and kids I sent them out
of the house so I could focus on this and fix it. It took several
hours to track down the bug and the tree has been rebuilding since
about 1pm. I gave up half my weekend to fix this stuff. I made my
family get out of the house for your benefit, my wife is pissed at me,
my kids are pissed at me, and people here are rude to me for giving
them something for free that they should have built themselves.

It's really too bad this relationship has deteriorated so far.

miles