[Gnu-arch-users] Re: the dangers of no reply-to munging

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: the dangers of no reply-to munging
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:15:25 +0100

On 2003-08-23 04:58:04 +0100 Jonathan Walther <address@hidden> wrote:
Balogna.  'L' (list-reply-only) in mutt took one look at your message,
which contained all the List-* headers, and it said "No list found!"
Why are we expected to use bullshit software like this?

I've no idea. mutt is another email client which has no List-* handling. Given that I thought some hackers used mutt, I was surprised to discover that. Maybe it says something about mutt users who pontificate about email standards, yet don't help to implement them, or about how much fun it is to hack on mutt?

PS - GNUmail 1.1.0 has no List-* support, but I'm hacking it in.